- Y. Ben-Shabat, A. Fischer, “Adaptive Multi-resolution Volumetric Modeling of Bone Micro-Structure”, in the book “New developments in Tissue Engineering and Regeneration” (edited by P. Bartolo and B. Bidanda), the Computational Methods in Applied Sciences series- Springer, 2019.
- A. Fischer, “An Adaptive 3D Reconstruction Method utilizing Diverse Data Types Inherent to Emerging Scanning Technologies”, in the book “Reverse Engineering for Medical, Manufacturing and Security Applications” (edited by P. Bartolo and B. Bidanda) Springer Publishers, ISBN: 0387793895, January 2013.
- A. Fischer, L. Podshivalov, P. Z. Bar-Yoseph, Invited paper, “Patient-specific diagnosis and visualization of bone micro-structures” in the book “Patient-Specific Modeling in Tomorrow’s Medicine” (edited by A. Gefen), Springer’s series Studies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials (SMTEB), ISBN-10: 3642246176, 2012.
- A. Fischer, Y. Holdstein, “A Neural Network Technique for Re-Meshing of Bone Micro-Structure” in the book “Computer Aided Tissue Engineering” (edited by M. A. K. Liebschner and D. H. Kim, Humana Press, ISBN 978-1-61779-763-7, pp. 135-141, 2012.
- Y. Holdstein, L. Podshivalov, A. Fischer, “Geometric Modeling and analysis of bone micro-structures as a base for scaffold design”, in the book “Advances on Modeling in Tissue Engineering” (edited by P. Fernandes and P. Bártolo), Springer Publishers, ISBN: 978-9-400-71253-9, 2011.
- L. Podshivalov, Y. Holdstein, A. Fischer, P. Z. Bar-Yoseph, “Towards a multi-scale computerized bone diagnostic system: 2D micro-scale finite element analysis” in the book “Computer Aided Bio-manufacturing: Wiley Reference Collection in Materials Science”, (edited by P. Calvert and R. Narayan), John Wiley & Sons, ISBN: 978-3-527-40906-8, 2011.