- Geometrical modeling for mechanical analysis
- CAD/CAM systems
- CAD and CAM of sheet metal products
- Lifecycle engineering
- Man-Machine interfaces for product definition in CAD systems
- Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems
- Non-Polynomial problems in manufacturing and assembly
- Geometric processing and surface/volumetric reconstruction of scanned data
- Over-segmentation of 3D point clouds, Yizhak Ben Shabat, PhD Thesis
- Genetic Algorithms for Reconstructing Complex 3D CAD Models using Primitive Shapes and Boolean Connectors, Gil Elbaz, MSc Thesis
CAMA – Computer Aided Manufacturing Analysis
Funded by Magneton – Technology Transfer Channel of the MAGNET Program, in the Office of the Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor.
Industrial Partner: Orbotech Ltd.
CAPER – Collaborative information, Acquisition, Processing, Exploitation and Reporting for the prevention of organised crime
The goal of the CAPER project is to create a common platform for the prevention of organised crime through sharing, exploitation and analysis of Open and private information sources.
The CAPER project is supported by the European Commission through the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development with up to 5.6 Mio €, out of a total budget of 7.1 Mio €. This 3-year project has been running since 1st July 2012.
MuProD – Real multi data and knowledge based proactive quality control system for in-process multi-stage defect reduction
This project aims at developing an innovative Quality Control System that will drastically change the current concept of End Of Line quality control, going beyond currently established methodologies such as Six-sigma and SPC. It will prevent the generation of defects within the process at single stage and the propagation of defects between processes at multi-stage system level. This Quality Control System will be proactive, offering three different solution strategies to avoid End of Line defects.
European Union 7th Framework Programme
13 participants from across Europe.
EMIRAcle is an association of 25 leading research laboratories, companies and government institutions in 16 different countries. Their common mission is to act as a collaboration partner for European Product Development Enterprises in Manufacturing and Innovation research, with the goal of maintaining and improving their leading positions worldwide by increasing their productivity and innovation power.